When it comes to identity theft you need a complete solution created by experts you can trust, not a “do it yourself” program.
Our highly trained team of identity restoration attorneys and credit experts can help you recover your identity, restore your credit, and your peace of mind, in the event it is compromised as a result of an identity theft.
ID CyberCenter does the work for you, so you can stay informed and feel confident that the correct steps are being taken to restore and protect your identity.
We contact all the necessary institutions to correct the problem while re-establishing your identity, guiding your efforts to uncover and respond to attacks on your credit records.
We also provide full support when dealing with creditors who may try to hold you responsible for the acts of identity thieves.
Our team at ID CyberCenter has experienced virtually every scenario and have dealt with most identity theft cases before.
We can help you:
* Stop the daily harassing phone calls – you can simply direct them to our legal counsel – we’ll send cease and desist letters.
* Remove all negative credit information from your credit
* Talk to the creditors as needed, and most importantly, we restore your credit to its prior condition as if nothing ever happened.
* In some extreme cases, file lawsuits through our network of attorneys.
At ID CyberCenter, client relationships and customer service are our highest priorities.
Our pledge to you:
We resolve your credit problems as effectively and quickly as possible.
We never sell you unnecessary services.
We only offer absolutely essential services to keep you safe because, as a result of our extensive expertise, we know what is best for our clients.
We extend you the lowest rates possible on monitoring services because we want you to stay alert.
Although being alert is very important, the reality of identity theft is that once your information leaks into the online space, it will float around in the cyber world forever on portable hard drives, flash drives, cloud servers, CDs, etc.
We continually monitor your file and tend to any problem that crops up immediately.
There is no software in existence at this present time that can deal with each unique identity theft threat successfully. You need a thinking, rational and experienced team to fight the problem for you.
Once you subscribe to our monitoring/alert services and the ID protection service plan, you are fully covered.
In the unfortunate event that your identity is stolen and your credit has been compromised, we will recover your identity and restore your credit at NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU!
We will restore your identity, your credit and give you back your peace of mind.
Sign up now to get protected from Identity Theft.
No other company offers the comprehensive work that we’ve been doing for years.
Our services are so effective that we stand behind our identity theft recovery and protection results with a 3-year, no questions asked warranty.
If any of the fraudulent items re-appear on your credit report, we will go back to work on your behalf and make sure to rid of the items once and for all.
1. Did someone else lose your identity?! If an institution lost your information, ask them if they have any programs or extended programs to monitor, restore, and prevent future attacks. Most large institutions will offer a warranty to cover damages to you due to their lack of security. It is usually free of charge to you, but, remember to ask how long and to what extent they will protect you. We help protect many large institutions; please contact us for details.
2. Make sure you have a good monitoring service and ID insurance in place. Monitoring doesn’t have to cost a fortune. In our modern world, we have monthly fees for everything including TV, gym memberships, cell phones, insurance, etc. Imagine what would happen if there was no insurance in this world. Driving a car would be very stressful! In the virtual world, not having “ID theft insurance” is like driving around without auto insurance.
3. Monitor your financial statements. Be proactive in identifying any suspicious activity on your online accounts. You shouldn’t wait for account documents to be received in the mail to review your account activity. It is in your best interest at minimizing the damage caused to your finances to report any possible fraud immediately.
4. Watch for phishing attempts and malware attacks. Once the criminals have obtained your information, be aware that they may attempt to gather more personal information from you by sending fraudulent emails. These emails can be sent using people you know, so it is best to not open any emails that you are not expecting, to limit further damage.
5. Be suspicious of requests for information and/or money through the mail. You may receive mail that appears official, but is sent by the the criminals who have your home or work address.
6. Change Your Passwords. Passwords to any online accounts that have been breached should be immediately changed. If you have multiple accounts that use the same or similar password, you should change those account passwords as well. Here are a few suggestions on how to create a strong password, protecting you from fraud.
7. Consider putting a fraud alert on your credit report. In the event that you are a victim of identity theft you should contact the credit agencies and have a fraud alert placed on your report. The purpose of the fraud alert is to inform the credit agencies if anyone is attempting to open any accounts in your name. The fraud alert is placed on your report for 90 days and can be extended on request.
8. Check your credit report each year. It is the law that you can receive one free credit report per year from all three credit agencies at annualcreditreport.com. You should review your credit report and contact the credit agencies if you have identified any suspicious and/or incorrect information and activity.